Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Farewell to Friends







Caden and Jackson started as neighbors and have grown to be best friends. Giggles fill the house when these boys are together. Their laughs are infectious... You can't help but stop and listen or sneak a peak at them playing. They are two of the most adorable little boys. Caden's family has decided to move to Texas to be closer to family. Jackson thinks that he is going with them...unfortunately we are going to have to disappoint him... Caden asked me if we would come and see him in Texas... How could I say no?? I couldn't... I'm sure we will find a prefect half way point to get our boys together. It's going to be a bug adjustment for Jackson when his buddy moves. I don't think he really understands what's happening... Thankfully we will be out of town when the moving truck leaves... Good Luck in Texas Sikes family we will miss you!


















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment